Friday 3 October 2014

Task 9 - Work I admire

Of Monsters and Men










Of Monsters and Men make music that I like. In the first video, I like the use of black and white, and then switches to the colour with certain aspects of the video, it makes the audience focus on the thing that is in colour when the rest is black and white, it is quite an unusual video which I like and it tells a story. The use of make up in this video is very good as you are used to black and white, and there are colours and patterns on the girls face.


In the second video, Mountain Sound, it is different, again it tells a story, and again they use black and white for the majority of the video, and here and there, there will be fire that is in colour, again this draws the audience in. The majority of this video is done in stop motion which I think is creative and cool.













No comments:

Post a Comment